To install/upgrade the ports download:
To extract, build and install:
# zcat <path>/yate-devel.shar.gz |sh # zcat <path>/spandsp-devel.patch.gz |patch -d/ -p1 # portupgrade -f -o comms/spandsp-devel spandsp # cd /usr/ports/net/yate-devel # make install
# make package
Before running csup and, or cvsup do create and, or update a refuse file:
# cat <<EOT >>/var/db/sup/refuse ports/comms/spandsp-devel* ports/net/yate-devel* EOT
A yate ports collection for FreeBSD created by Alex Rodin ‘alex DOT rodin AT gmail DOT com’ is also/already available in the yate mailing list archive. Kindly note, that this one is different and also includes, though small, but the following enhancements over the latest CVS head:
- Added support to run daemon under NON-root uid and, or gid on Unix systems.
- Module loading and, or initialization messages moved to highest debug level.
- Added support for aliases in regfile; the ‘alias->number’ are now aliases.
- Added support to show ip.add.re.ss:port for connections in rmanager module.
- Updated and, or up-to-date manpages, README and INSTALL files.
I’m not that expert in SIP, H.323, IAX2, Jingle and other such protocols and, or PSTN technology, so I request you to please post your relevant and, or technical questions to Null Team only; the creators of Yate at http://yate.null.ro/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.MailList